If you search for “NAD therapy near me,” you might struggle with addiction. Addiction represents one of the most common diseases of the 21st century. Addiction profoundly impacts your family, career, and even your health. Alcoholism is the third leading cause of death. Other forms of addiction bring with them a high rate of relapse because of environmental triggers.

The research has identified that people struggling with addiction struggle with changes to their neurobiology. A leading factor in high levels of relapse is that your brain chemistry has changed because of addiction, and your body has changed as a result. To truly enjoy a full recovery and avoid relapse, you need a form of treatment that helps reset your brain and body on a cellular level. That is where NAD treatment comes into play.

What is NAD Therapy?

NAD therapy stands for Nicotinamide adenine dinucleotide. NAD is an essential pyridine nucleotide that plays a vital role in cell protection against aging, stress, and energy production. 

Findings show that NAD infusion therapy can help treat addiction behavior and reduce withdrawal symptoms and cravings.

How is NAD Therapy Used in Rehab?

If you looked for NAD therapy near me, you might wonder how it is used in rehab. Different NAD IV therapy locations will integrate NAD IV therapy during your detox phase. 

Detox is the start of your recovery. This is the process where you remove any residual toxins from your body. But the process coincides with your withdrawal symptoms. For many people, the withdrawal symptoms are so intense that they relapse almost immediately.

Getting help at NAD IV therapy locations can help avoid this by restoring natural levels of NAD in your body.

What are the Benefits of NAD Therapy?

When searching for NAD therapy near me, you need to understand its benefits. 

Reduce Withdrawal Symptoms

Using NAD treatment helps reduce or eliminate some of your withdrawal symptoms and your cravings. It counteracts your cravings by binding to things like opiate receptors and stimulating a pleasing sensation in your body. This reduces your cravings and makes it easier for you to achieve recovery.

Detox Your Body

At the same time, using IV NAD therapy means passing your digestive system and directing the compounds into your bloodstream. This helps reduce fatigue, normalize your mood, boost your energy levels, and detoxify your body much faster than you would be able to achieve on your own.

Getting rid of things like free radicals and flushing out other toxins from pollution, stress, and addiction gives your body a chance to repair itself completely.

Think of it this way: Your body is trying to heal itself during rehab. If your brain and cells have sustained damage, then your body might only be able to fix 50% of the damage during detox. Once you leave rehab, your body has fixed 60%. That still leaves 40% unfixed. With NAD treatment, you give your body a chance to heal closer to 100% of the damage and start anew. 

Restore Your Brain Health

The damage caused to your brain and body because of addiction doesn’t go away overnight. It probably took a few months or a few years to do that damage which means it’s going to take almost as long to repair it.

NAD IV therapy can boost your energy levels and improve your neurological function. This helps you focus more clearly, pay attention more effectively during rehab, and improve your energy levels throughout your treatment.

How to Find NAD Therapy Near Me

If searching to find “NAD therapy near me,” consider Total RMH. As part of our detox process, we treat you individually with a customized program line to ensure your success. Before you start your detox process and your NAD therapy in Los Angeles, we explain to you and your family every step of your treatment plan so that you know what’s coming. We don’t rely on narcotics to help you stop your addiction; we help you naturally stimulate your brain and body health.

Our Beverly Hills detox program relies on a team of licensed professionals who incorporate a system designed to relieve you of your discomfort, repair the damage done, and help you recover. Without turning to narcotics to help you break your addiction, we use a medically proven, evidence-based program that can take up to two weeks but incorporates NAD therapy and brain optimization treatment in Los Angeles.

Let Total RMH help you start NAD therapy today.